Our partners are King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
This brings together:
- three of the UK’s leading NHS Foundation Trusts;
- a university ranked in the top 20 in the world;
- services provided across central and outer London locations, including seven mental health and physical healthcare hospitals and many community sites;
- 4.2million patient contacts each year;
- 36,000 staff;
- 25,000 students;
- a combined annual turnover of £3.1billion.
King's College London is ranked in the top 20 universities in the world. It is the largest centre for healthcare education in Europe (with more applications per place in medicine than any other) and provides education and research in the widest range of subjects allied to medicine of any London institution.
Our three NHS founders; Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts, serve a local population which is among the most ethnically, socially and economically diverse in the world and are amongst the highest rated and financially strong Foundation Trusts in the country. Together they provide the full range of medical and healthcare services, from acute and specialist medical care through to mental healthcare and services that promote physical and psychological wellbeing.
For more information on each of our partners, please visit their respecitve websites: