King's Health Partners Integrated Cancer Centre
King’s Health Partners Integrated Cancer Centre brings together world-class clinical services, research and academic excellence in teaching for the benefit of patients in south east London and beyond.
Working with our acute care, academic, general practitioner and community partners as well as the local population, we are developing and applying innovations in the discovery, development and delivery of new types of cancer care.
Our ethos is to be:
- Patient-centred: Patients are truly at the heart of our services and ways of working.
- Research-driven: Patients will benefit from cutting-edge research and the latest technologies with research activities embedded into every day clinical practice.
- Clinically-led: Our clinicians ensure our cancer services are high quality and improve patient outcomes and experience.
Guy’s and St Thomas’ and King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trusts deliver a comprehensive range of clinical services and are committed to involving patients in the design of services across a range of common and rarer cancers. King’s College London is at the forefront of cutting-edge research, with particular strengths in haemato-oncology, breast cancer, palliative care, cell biology and imaging, and epidemiology. Together we want to be not only one of the leading cancer centres in the UK, but one of the best in the world.
More information about the Integrated Cancer Centre’s partner organisations can be found at the following websites:
- The Division of Cancer Studies at King’s College London
- Cancer Services at Guy’s and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Cancer Services at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
To support the Integrated Cancer Centre, please visit Support the ICC.
For general enquiries about the Integrated Cancer Centre, please contact communications manager Martina Bohn on 0207 188 9568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.