- About us
- Academic Health Sciences Centre Concordat
- Academic Health Sciences Centres - what are they?
- Job opportunities
- Key facts
- King's International Lecture Series
- Our community
- Our organisation
- Our response to the White Paper
- South London Academic Health Science Network
- The partners
- Clinical Academic Groups
- Clinical services
- Contact us
- Terms and Conditions
King's International Lecture Series
The King's International Lecture Series features renowned scientists in translational medicine and basic science, including Nobel Prize winners and high profile speakers from the World Health Organization.
The lectures on basic science are attributed to Rosalind Franklin in honour of her pioneering work at King's College London to reveal the structure of DNA in 1953. The lectures are open to the public and staff across King's Health Partners. Read more about Rosalind Franklin on King's College London website here.
Click here to find out about the 2011/12 Series.
Click here to find out about the 2012/13 Series.