- About us
- Clinical Academic Groups
- Clinical services
- Terms and Conditions
King's Health Partners is investing in four key overarching programmes which we believe are central to improving healthcare. They are:
- mind and body: treating the whole person
- value-based care: building a sustainable healthcare system
- integrating care: stronger communities, better outcomes
- public health
In addition to these programmes and our Clinical Academic Groups, we are involved in the following important programmes of work which, in a similar way, aim to use the combined expertise of our staff to tackle challenging healthcare issues facing London and the world:
- Integrated Cancer Centre - a major collaboration across our Trusts and university to combine groundbreaking cancer research with first-class clinical care for cancer patients.
- King's Centre for Global Health – a programme to co-ordinate all Global Health activities across all schools within King's College London and our NHS organisations. Work involves establishing close partnerships with countries such as Somaliland and Zambia to offer a range of support to their health institutions and improve standards of care. Support includes providing: on the job training for healthcare staff, academic support for medical schools; and assistance to develop health policy and regulation.