Our partners are King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
This brings together:
- three NHS Foundation Trusts (with Guy’s and St Thomas’ now incorporating Royal Brompton & Harefield)
- a world-leading university for health research and education
- services provided across central and outer London locations, including seven mental health and physical healthcare hospitals and many community sites
- nearly 4.8 million patient contacts each year
- more than 46,000 staff
- nearly 31,000 students
- a combined annual turnover of more than £4.2 billion.
King's College London is ranked in the top 25 research universities in the world. It is the largest centre for healthcare education in Europe (with more applications per place in medicine than any other) and provides education and research in the widest range of subjects allied to medicine of any London institution.
Our three NHS founders; Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts, serve a local population which is among the most ethnically, socially and economically diverse in the world. Together they provide a full range of medical and healthcare services, from acute and specialist medical care, local and highly specialised mental healthcare, and services that promote physical and psychological wellbeing.
Our partners fund our work through equal contributions.
For more information on each of our partners, please visit their respective websites:
- King's College London
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
The breadth of our collaboration, coupled with our strength in mental and physical health and the rich diversity of the population we serve, mean we are uniquely placed to lead innovation in clinical practice and improve outcomes for our patients.