Our partners are King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
This brings together:
- three NHS Foundation Trusts
- a world-leading university for health research and education
- services provided across central and outer London locations, including seven mental health and physical healthcare hospitals and many community sites
- nearly 4.8 million patient contacts each year
- 40,000 staff
- nearly 30,000 students
- a combined annual turnover of more than £3.7 billion.
King's College London is ranked in the top 20 universities in the world. It is the largest centre for healthcare education in Europe (with more applications per place in medicine than any other) and provides education and research in the widest range of subjects allied to medicine of any London institution.
Our three NHS founders; Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts, serve a local population which is among the most ethnically, socially and economically diverse in the world. Together they provide a full range of medical and healthcare services, from acute and specialist medical care, local and highly specialised mental healthcare, and services that promote physical and psychological wellbeing.
Our partners fund our work through equal contributions. Find out more about how we allocate our funding.
For more information on each of our partners, please visit their respecitve websites:
- King's College London
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust