We bring together world-class research, education and clinical practice to drive improved outcomes for patients living with a wide range of neurological conditions.
Our aim is to become:
- top 10 in the world for neurosciences research and continue to focus on driving improved outcomes and value for patients with neurological conditions using an integrated clinical and academic approach
- a world-leading centre for experimental medicine research in neurological conditions, building on our assets and research strengths in basic science and its translation
- a system leader, driving excellence of care and equity for patients with neurological conditions across pathways of care in south east London, Kent and beyond
- the leading centre in the UK for training in clinical specialties and basic neuroscience, ensuring we have a highly skilled workforce
- a unique Neurosciences Institute that will continue to drive the integration of mental and physical health to treat the whole person.
Learn more about the work of the Institute in our Outcomes Book.