Keep realising your potential
Inspiring perspectives on how to achieve your career goals now available on the Learning Hub.
At King's Health Partners we work with some of the most talented and inspiring people in healthcare across all levels of our organisations.
We benefit from how diverse our workforce is - just look around at the range of ages, nationalities, job roles and ethnicities of those we work with every day and how our shared experience and learning makes us better at caring for patients and service users, staff and students.
That’s where our new resource “Realising Your Potential” comes in.
We are committed to helping all staff realise their potential, so they feel supported to achieve their career goals, regardless of their current role, background, personal challenges or obstacles they may be experiencing.
The resource presents a collection of inspiring videos and discussions from King's Health Partner's “Realising Your Potential” events. The series is approximately one hour and a half in length. You will have the opportunity to hear speakers share their personal stories and professional wisdom on how to achieve career goals as an individual, or help others develop their full potential within a diverse team or more widely across your organisation.
In this latest edition, speakers include:
- Fay Blackwood, associate director education and development, Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust
- Kelly Lewis-Towler, director of operations, Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust
- Lorraine Kelly, deputy director organisation development, King’s College London
- Rachel Mwansa, head of nursing - liver and renal services, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Verena Hefti, CEO & founder, Leaders Plus
- Sarah Guerra, director of diversity and inclusion, King’s College London
- Felicia Kwaku, associate director of nursing – quality improvement, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
To watch these inspiring talks for free, along with our archive of videos from 2016 and useful career guides from your partner organisations, login into the Learning Hub through your organisation, search “Realising Your Potential” and click “enrol in the course” to view.