Getting the right information - COVID-19
Last updated: 18 June 2020.
For NHS staff, please refer to your trust’s intranet pages, all our partners trusts now have specific pages set up for the latest news and guidance.
For King's College London staff and students, please refer to your intranet pages.
Please visit the websites below for key information:
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- King’s College London advice and guidance, role in fighting the coronavirus and their spotlight on COVID
Current NHS guidance encourages you to use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if you have the following symptoms:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
For the latest health information and advice for the public, please visit the NHS website.
For the latest government advice, please visit gov.uk.