Up to £75,000 funding for cardiorespiratory clinical academic innovation
Learn about the Royal Brompton and Harefield and King's Health Partners transformation funding opportunities and how to apply.
The partnership between Royal Brompton and Harefield and King's Health Partners brings together King’s College London and Royal Brompton and Harefield, Guy’s and St Thomas’ and King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trusts. The partnership will host one of the world’s leading clinical academic health systems for people with cardiovascular and respiratory disease.
If you work in children’s or adult’s cardiorespiratory care, education or research across the Royal Brompton and Harefield King's Health Partners partnership, your specialty or team could be eligible for up to £75,000 in funding.
The Royal Brompton and Harefield King's Health Partners partnership has made individual funding available to support patient-centred, collaborative transformation initiatives that:
- deliver clinical academic innovation
- bring colleagues together across the partnership through multidisciplinary team and patient engagement; and
- demonstrate value and sustainable benefits in line with the partnership’s vision to deliver the best cardiovascular and respiratory outcomes for patients.
To apply for the funding there must be:
- a team of colleagues working on the application – a minimum of two applicants representing at least two of the partnership organisations mentioned above; and
- applicants must have a substantive or honorary contract with one of the partner organisations.
To find out more about the funding, read the Royal Brompton and Harefield King's Health Partners transformation funding pack.
If you’re interested in applying, email Amanda Dumont at RBHKHPPartnership@gstt.nhs.uk who will help you begin your application.
The application deadline is Tuesday, 1 September, 5pm.