Expand your surgical knowledge
Details for our innovative and dynamic surgical lecture series have been confirmed for 2022-2023.
KHP Academic Surgery’s flagship is the Grand Round series – a series of monthly lectures from renowned experts on surgical innovations across specialties.
The lectures are designed to inform practising surgeons, undergraduate and postgraduate trainees who aspire to be surgeons, along with allied healthcare professionals who support day-to-day work, about the latest themes in surgery. Here are some of the fantastic highlights so far:
- Over 500 attendees across the last year;
- Collaborative discussions across 12 surgical specialities;
- Global experts from Korea, the US, Australia and beyond.
Following the success of the Grand Rounds we are delighted to confirm details for the 2022-2023 series – all sessions outlined below will take place on the fourth Thursday of every month, from 5.30pm - 6.30pm*:
- Gynae-oncology, 26 May 2022;
- Neurosurgery, 23 June 2022;
- Urological surgery, 28 July 2022;
- Hepatobiliary surgery, 25 August 2022;
- Breast surgery, 22 September 2022;
- Orthopaedic surgery, 27 October 2022;
- Upper Gi, 24 November 2022;
- Plastic surgery, 22 December 2022;
- Maxillo-facial surgery, 26 January 2023;
- Vascular surgery, 23 February 2023;
- Thoracic surgery, 23 March 2023;
- Paediatric surgery, 27 April 2023;
- Transplant surgery, 25 May 2023;
- Colorectal surgery, 27 July 2023;
- POPS team, 24 August 2023;
- Bariatric surgery, 28 September 2023.
The details for each Grand Round event are confirmed closer to the time on our events page. You can also join our regular invite list to receive the latest event details by contacting email@example.com
Catch-up on previous King's Health Partners Grand Rounds
You can watch all previous Grand Rounds in your own time by visiting our Learning Hub and adding the course to your basket for free. Alternatively, you can watch the sessions on our King's College London media channel.