happier@work - Practical skills for peace of mind
Staff from Guy's and St Thomas', South London and Maudsley and King's College London are invited to a series of half-day stress awareness workshops exploring practical approaches to stress relief.
Participants will explore some of the stresses currently facing staff and develop practical skills to support themselves through these challenging times.
The half-day stress awareness course aims to:
- Explore stress
- look at how it affects us - especially at work
- help participants to identify stress, their reactions and how to manage it
- develop ways of reducing stress
Courses will run on:
- 24 January 2019, 13:00 to 17:00 at the ORTUS Maudsley Learning, 82-96 Grove Lane Camberwell, London SE5 8SN
- 25 January 2019, 13:00 to 17:00 at the St Thomas' Education Centre Seminar Room 3, 75-79 York Road, SE17AQ
- 27 February 2019, 930 to13:30 at St Thomas' Education Centre Seminar Room 3, 75-79 York Road, SE17AQ
Please email email@example.com to register.