Michelle Martin is Interim Director of Partnerships and Programmes for King’s Health Partners. Michelle leads our strategy and programme work, including the development of our Clinical Academic Groups.
Michelle has previously held a role at King’s Health Partners as Programme Director for our KHP Haematology Clinical Academic Partnership, as well as operational, strategy development and commercial roles within private sector provider groups in the United Kingdom. Michelle started her career as a nursing clinician, having completed a Masters Degree in Critical Care whilst practicing in South Africa.
She has previously held roles as:
- Commercial and Category Development Director (Acute & Primary Care) for a national charity hospital group
- Regional Operations Director for a charity hospital group
- Development Director for a private hospital group
- Chief Operating Officer for a private sector/ NHS joint venture
- Head of Projects and Planning for a leading London centric private hospital group
- Head of Clinical Services at one of the largest UK private patient hospitals.