The Education Academy oversees the education and training activities of our partner organisations to ensure consistent standards of excellence for all students and staff.
Our Education Academy raises the profile of education and training activities across our partnership and ensures effective co-ordination between our Clinical Academic Groups and our partner organisations. The Education Academy draws together expertise across King’s Health Partners to develop and deliver innovative education and training for our students, our workforce and beyond.
The Academy has a portfolio of learning approaches that include the best, proven technological developments to meet the diverse needs of learners. It is responsible for the accreditation, quality assurance and dissemination of innovative learning methods and technologies.
Within the Academy the workstreams are:
- Leadership - Fay Blackwood
- Mind Body Education - led by Dr Sean Cross
- Centre for Adherence Research and Education - led by Professor Graham Davies
- Postgraduate Clinical Education - led by Mr Tj Lasoye
- Quality Assurance - led by Dr Jonathan Koffman
- Research Capacity Building - led by Professor Anne Greenough
- Simulation - led by Dr Peter Jaye
- Team Based Practice and Learning - led by Professor Rick Iedema
- Technology Enhanced Learning - led by Dr David Byrne
- Widening Participation - led by Professor Stephen Thompson
Read our Education Academy 2019 Executive Summary detailing updates for each workstream over the past year.
For more information about any of these workstreams email email@example.com