International education and training
Our global expertise for your local needs.
Our international education and training portfolio
King’s Health Partners offers open programmes and bespoke education and training opportunities in the widest range of subjects allied to medicine of any other London institution, including Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nutrition and Dietetics, and Medical Physics.
Our portfolio includes:
- King’s College London awarded qualifications (Undergraduate degrees, Postgraduate certificates, Postgraduate diplomas, Masters degrees, Doctorates)
- Clinical experience (observerships, fellowships, attachments)
- Educational and hospital management consultancy service to help organisations upskill their workforce and develop a strategy to acquire international standards.
- Continuing Personal and Professional Development (CPPD), including:
- short courses accredited by King’s College London and/or relevant Medical Royal College
- non-accredited short courses
- educational events and conferences
We provide bespoke solutions across education, training and consultancy, all built on clinical, education and training and research excellence.
To enquire about bespoke education and training opportunities tailored to your needs, please complete the King's Health Partners Education and Training enquiry form. Once completed, please send the form to KHP-internationaleducation AT kcl.ac.uk
Our education and training programmes
- 100% online education and training - Non-credit and credit-bearing short courses and modules
- Residential programmes in the United Kingdom - Face-to-face academic and/or clinical training in London
- Blended learning - Online education and training and residential programmes in the United Kingdom and abroad.
King’s Health Partners residential programmes include:
- clinical placements
- clinical placements with a non-credit-bearing short course
- clinical placements with a King’s College London-accredited credit-bearing module
- clinical placements with a King’s College London-accredited credit-bearing modules towards a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma, or Master of Science.
Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Medical Training
Our Postgraduate Certificate (PG Cert) in Advanced Medical Training is suitable for postgraduate medical trainees and provides an opportunity to acquire a King’s College London awarded qualification, developed in partnership with King's Health Partners, while undertaking clinical training at one of our partner NHS Foundation Trusts.
Successful applicants will take a PG Cert in Advanced Medical Training in a particular medical specialty of choice, for example in Children’s health, Haematology, Clinical Neurosciences or Women’s health.
The PG Cert in Advanced Medical Training is King’s College London-awarded qualification and consists of three modules: online research skills (15 credits), face‑to‑face module in a medical specialty of choice (30 credits) and online clinical leadership (15 credits).
Successful applicants can complete the online modules on research skills and clinical leadership in their home country, before or after the specialty module is delivered at King’s Health Partners.
For further details, including starting dates, enrolment fees, entry and visa requirements, please visit the King's College London website.
Why King's Health Partners?
- We are a global organisation with global impact
- Our students, academic and clinical staff, come from across the world to train, study and work with us
- We represent the largest centre for healthcare education in Europe
- Our Clinical Academic Groups follow research pathways from fundamental scientific discovery and experimental medicine, through to clinical trials and health services research, to ensure that patients benefit from scientific and healthcare innovation
- Our Mind & Body Programme, delivers excellent mental and physical healthcare, research and education, so that we treat the whole person
King’s Health Partners promotes internationally competitive standards of practice, education and research.