Consultancy and mentoring
What is it?
We can provide clinically-led management consultancy and mentoring, to help our international clients to develop their clinical services, using full range of King’s Health Partners academic, clinical and management expertise.
We have extensive experience in a range of international markets and can work with clients, according to theirr local needs, to build skills, transfer knowledge and deliver innovative ideas and solutions.
We use an evidence-based approach to service improvement. We can:
- audit your services at a hospital, community or specialty level
- review your strategy and plans for service development to international standards
- review and help redesign your clinical pathways, facilities and staff skill mix
- assist with commissioning of new facilities
- carry out a needs analysis of education and training needs
- help organisations upskill their workforce by development of bespoke education and training resources
A longer-term mentoring relationship can also be provided by senior members of the King’s Health Partners Education Academy
Return to the International Education & Training homepage.