Education and training
Across King's Health Partners we deliver high-quality education and training which continues to expand to develop our offering.
Highlights of our portfolio include:
- PG Cert in Advanced Medical Training (Children’s Health, Haematology or Women’s Health) - a flexible course suitable for experienced international medical graduates and UK trust doctors which can be completed part-time alongside full-time clinical commitments
- undergraduate modules in Women’s Health and Child Health in our highly regarded Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery programme, which promote understanding and effective working between obstetrics and paediatrics
- our annual Summer School in Women's Health and Child Health for medical students
- MSc courses in Advanced Paediatrics, Medical Ultrasound and our new MSc in Women and Children's Health
- online learning resources in child and adolescent physical and mental health available on the King's Health Partners Learning Hub
- professional training courses in many medical sub-specialities taught by world experts
- doctoral training (PhD) programme in Women and Children’s Health.
[Pictured above, right: 25.05.2019 PA training: The Children & Young People's Health Partnership working with Personal Advisors' for Care Leavers to strengthen their skills, knowledge, and networks.]
Our Institute will expand its portfolio of short and Continuous Professional Development courses to enable doctors and allied health professionals to enjoy our specialist academic and clinical training in more accessible ways.