Mind & Body Health Check User Guide
Chronic pain is one of the most common long-term conditions in southeast London. Like many other long-term conditions, chronic pain is best treated as a bio-psycho-social condition.
The information from the questionnaire is confidential and used to help your clinician give you the best possible care. The questionnaire will ask you a variety of health and lifestyle questions, and your answers will be shared with the GP to be able to develop a package of support for your healthcare needs.
You can complete the questionnaire in the comfort of your own home, on a tablet, laptop or smartphone using the unique weblink or QR code that was sent to you by your GP. Alternatively, if you require support to complete the questionnaire you can contact the Link Worker, Ms Edwards using the email below, and they will support you to complete it at the surgery.
What do I need to complete the questionnaire from home?
- A good connection to the internet.
- Any web browser (for example, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on a desktop computer, tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
How to get started
- Click on the link in the email or SMS text message. Alternatively, if you were sent a letter through the post, please type the URL address from the letter into your web browser or use the QR code.
- Review the information on the start page and then click Start now to begin the questionnaire.
- Tick the response that applies to you and click Continue to move to the next question.
- You can also go back to the previous question by clicking ‘Go Back’ at the top of the page or using the “Back” button on your browser.
Once you have completed the questionnaire
- Once you have completed the questionnaire you will be asked if you would like to receive a copy of your responses by email. If you do, please click yes, and enter your email address.
- Following this you will be given the opportunity to review your answers before submitting the assessment. If you are happy with your responses click Accept and Send at the bottom of the page.
- You will then see a ‘Wellbeing Assessment Complete’ page, showing that you have successfully completed the questionnaire.
- There is a feedback link at the bottom of the page that says, ‘What do you think of this service?’ We’d be grateful if you could complete this, to let us know how you found the questionnaire and help us improve and better meet the needs of the users.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take me to complete the questionnaire?
- The questionnaire will usually take you 10-20 minutes to complete.
Is this secure?
- The online questionnaire is secure and encrypted.
- Your answers are confidential, stored in an encrypted form and kept as part of your electronic health record.
Do I have to complete the questionnaire in one sitting?
- You may come back to the questionnaire as many times as you like over one week. Your responses are saved automatically every time you update the questionnaire. All you need to do is use the same link, and it will take you back to where you left off. So please keep the link safe!
How is my data used?
- In addition to the healthcare professionals, we might use your information anonymously (meaning that you will not be personally identified) as part of the service evaluation. If you do not want us to, please tell your healthcare team or email email@example.com This will not change the way you are treated, or the care you are given.
Can I decide to not complete the questionnaire?
- Yes, it is up to you to complete it or not. However, completing the questionnaire before you come to see us gives us more time to talk to you at your appointment and will help us deliver the best possible care.
Who do I email for support?
- If you have any issues completing the questionnaire, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org