The KHP Primary Care webinars are chaired by Dr Rachna Chowla, Joint Director of Clinical Strategy at King's Health Partners.
Rachna [pictured] is a GP at Albion Street Group Practice in Rotherhithe and a Clinical Lead for Clinical Effectiveness South East London.
She is passionate about improving health inequalities and driving collaboration to benefit community wellbeing.
All our webinars are held virtually via MS Teams for an hour over lunchtime between 1-2pm.
To view dates for our upcoming webinars, and other primary care events from across the partnership, please see our event calendar here. Alternatively, the calendar is at the bottom of this page. We also have a page that showcases the latest events across the partnership - to view it, click here.
- 1pm on Wednesday 15th June, 'Long-COVID: Where are we now?' With Dr Jen Liddington, Dr Melisa Heightman and Dr Avril Washington - register here.
In the Learning Hub section of our website – here – people can register and watch recordings of previous Primary Care webinars for free.
Here is the list of topics/dates of all our previous webinars in the series:
- 27th April. 'The London General Practice Access Guide'.
- 30th March. ‘How to get the best possible postoperative outcomes for older people with multimorbidity or frailty?’
- 8th December. 'Prehabilitation: Optimising and personalising cancer care'.
- 10th November. ‘Reducing inequalities and improving outcomes for children’.
- 22nd September. ‘Preconception and health inequalities’.
- 28th July. ‘The Need to think Differently about Obesity and Diabetes’.
- 23rd June. ‘Long-COVID and the impact of a year of COVID-19 on people living with long-term conditions in south-east London’.
- 19th May. ‘Haematology: Bridging between Primary and Secondary Care, and the impact of COVID-19’.
- 21st April. ‘Health Inequalities and Cancer in south-east London’.
- 10th March. ‘Research in Primary Care’.
- 9th December. ‘Caring for our mental well-being in primary care during COVID-19 and beyond’.
- 21st October. ‘The COVID-19 response in south east London: What did we learn in wave one and what does this mean as we go forwards?
- 16th September. ‘Facing challenging ethical decisions in clinical practice: guidance and decision support during COVID-19 and beyond’.
- 22nd July. ‘Meet the experts: different perspectives on COVID-19 from primary care, A&E and the wards’.