King’s Health Partners Annual Conference 2021
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open – you can register here*
King's Health Partners is one of eight Academic Health Sciences Centres in England where world-class research, education and clinical practice are brought together for the benefit of patients. A partnership of three leading NHS Foundation Trusts and a world-leading university for health research and education, we are here to translate cutting-edge research and existing best practice into excellent patient care.
This year’s Annual Conference will welcome our new President and Principal for King’s College London, Prof Shitij Kapur, and our new Independent Chair for King’s Health Partners, the Rt. Hon. Prof Lord Ajay Kakkar PC. In a year like no other, our conference will celebrate the significant achievements, outstanding learning, innovative science and impactful care our partnership has delivered throughout the pandemic and hear from nationally and internationally renowned speakers.
At last year’s annual conference, we launched our five-year plan - 'Delivering better health for all through high impact innovation'. This year, our expert speakers will offer key updates on our progress against the plan’s four key themes:
- delivering high impact innovations in novel technologies, therapeutics and diagnostics;
- transforming system-wide quality improvement and outcomes;
- improving urban population health in south east London; and
- training and developing the healthcare workforce of the future.
Some highlights from the event will include a keynote address from Prof Peter Goadsby who was recently awarded the world renowned Lundbeck Brain Prize, ‘Seven in Seven’ videos on a range of high impact innovations including Long-COVID, regenerative medicine and digital therapeutics, and the latest from our ESRC Centre for Society and Mental Health.
* Please register for your ticket in advance and not on the day of the event.
Our annual conference will be hosted through virtual event platform Hopin. If you are having trouble registering, please follow the following steps:
- Click on the Register button and choose a “General Admission Ticket”
- If you already have a Hopin account, choose “Sign in to join the event”, login with your username and password and complete your registration
- If you don’t, please choose “Create new account”
- A new pop up window will appear, please click on “Sign up with email”, fill out the form and click “Complete order”
- You’re registered! Please click on your initials in the blue circle in the top right corner of the window, choose “Edit Profile” add your Job Title and Organisation in the Headline field, and add your picture, as this will help you to connect with others during this event.
Please note – using Chrome as your browser will ensure the best experience using the platform.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com